Important changes are coming to your @jtirregulars.com Google Apps account. Your account will soon be converted and start working more like a full Google Account.
What this change will mean for you:
- Access to many more Google products. You'll soon be able to use all the Google services that your administrator allows you to access with your jtirregulars.com account.
- New sign in option. You will be able to sign in to Google services from the regular sign-in pages (like http://mail.google.com). Your username is your full jtirregulars.com email address.
- Data ownership. All data contained in jtirregulars.com Google Apps accounts continues to be owned by your organization, and is subject to jtirregulars.com's terms and conditions. Learn more
- For more information, we encourage you to review the Transition Checklist. The Help Center also has answers to many common questions (note that you won't be able to view the full Help Center until you've been transitioned).
- If you have other questions, please contact your administrator.
Your Google Apps administrator
Google said that we had to upgrade or it would be done for us. I sent the above message in an email to the jtirregulars.com accounts, but the upgrade took place before you could read it. I enabled all of the features that they offered.
When you go to access your account for the first time, Google will ask you to accept the upgrade and their terms of service. Please do. It may then ask you to switch accounts. Again, please do.