Dear Village Board,You have been sued in Federal Court.
1. If you are going to criticize elected officials then you should examine them all equally not just a select few for it is all that govern
2. If you are are going to call yourself an Activist and promote your services and thrust yourself in the spotlight then you are a Public Figure and are Subject to Criticism
3. Stop pretending to be a Lawyer and Specialist on Statues – You don’t know what you are talking about and you make a Fool of Yourself
4. Support your Cause with Facts and not Half Truths
5. Love Thy Neighbor Instead of Placing Hate Signs in Your Yard
PS – KG you know I didn’t Move to Tennessee you of all people know I am from North Carolina
Cindy’s In the Village!
Not Your Friend
Please join Cindy and I is JUST SAYING NO to allowing Governor Scott Walker, Representatives Robin Vos, Cory Mason & MTP President David DeGroot to violate the Wisconsin Constitution (and their Oath of Office) by granting special rights to Corporate interests, stealing people’s property, destroying multi-generational Farms alongside an entire long established Community, loosening environmental protections, permitting heavy metals water pollution, instituting slave labor wages, providing taxpayer subsidies to multi-billionaire Corporations, and politician overreach.
Tin & Cindy
Open Attachment: Jensen Complaint Main.pdf