Well the down falls are as follows:
- When neighbor is on cell TV losses signal. (he's always on the dam thing)
- Some channels work upstairs, some down stairs.
- Plane flys over it goes out.(I'm near the airport)
- Daughter turns on radio in room above TV signal goes out.
- Dish washer is on signal goes in and out.
- Many, many more.
I was just wondering if anyone else has the converter and is considering breaking down and getting cable?
To watch Dancing with the stars last night I had to have both kids positioned just right on the couches (holding tin foil....J/K) and all of the appliances turned off.............no one was allowed to move until the commercials! HEEHEE.....it'll be the same Thursday when Bones and Hell's kitchen are on!