Man driving down road. Woman driving up same road. They pass each other. Woman yells out window, PIG! Man yells out window, BITCH! Man rounds next curve. Man crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road and dies.
Thought For the Day: If men would just listen ....
This may have been around before...my memory is bad!
This is NOT a pushover test. There are 20 questions. Average score is 12 . This one will be difficult for the younger set. Have fun, but no peeking! When you forward this to your friends/family ,
1. What builds strong bodies 12 ways? A. Flintstones vitamins B. The Buttmaster C. Spaghetti D. Wonder Bread E. Orange Juice F. Milk G.. Cod Liver Oil
2. Before he was Muhammed Ali, he was... A. Sugar Ray Robinson B. Roy Orbison C. Gene Autry D. Rudolph Valentino E. Fabian F. Mickey Mantle G. Cassius Clay
3. Pogo, the comic strip character said, 'We have met the enemy and A. It's you B. He is us C. It's the Grinch D. He wasn't home E. He's really mean F. We quit G. He surrendered
4. Good night David. A. Good night Chet B. Sleep well C. Good night Irene D. Good night Gracie E. See you later alligator F. Until tomorrow G. Good night Steve
5. You'll wonder where the yellow went... A. When you use Tide B. When you lose your crayons C. When you clean your tub D. If you paint the room blue E. If you buy a soft water tank F. When you use Lady Clairol G. When you brush your teeth with Pepsodent
6. Before he was the Skipper's Little Buddy, Bob Denver was Dobie's friend... A. Stuart Whitman B. Randolph Scott C. Steve Reeves D. Maynard G. Krebbs E. Corky B. Dork F. Dave the Whale G. Zippy Zoo
7.. Liar, liar... A. You're a liar B. Your nose is growing C. Pants on fire D. Join the choir E. Jump up higher F. On the wire G. I'm telling Mom
8. Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Superman fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and... A. Wheaties B. Lois Lane C. TV ratings D. World peace E Red tights F.. The American way G. News headlines
9. Hey kids! What time is it? A. It's time for Yogi Bear B It's time to do your homework C. It's Howdy Doody Time D. It's Time for Romper Room E. It's bedtime F. The Mighty Mouse Hour G. Scoopy Doo Time
10. Lions and tigers and bears.. A. Yikes B. Oh no C. Gee whiz D. I'm scared E. Oh my F. Help! Help! G. Let's run
11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone... A. Over 40 B. Wearing a uniform C. Carrying a briefcase D. Over 30 E. You don't know F. Who says, 'Trust me' G. Who eats tofu
12. NFL quarterback who appeared in a television commercial wearing women's stockings... A. Troy Aikman B. Kenny Stabler C. Joe Namath D. Roger Staubach E. Joe Montana F. Steve Young G. John Elway
13. Brylcream... A. Smear it on B. You'll smell great C. Tame that cowlick D. Grease ball heaven E.. It's a dream F. We're your team G. A little dab'll do ya
14. I found my thrill... A. In Blueberry muffins B. With my man, Bill C. Down at the mill D. Over the windowsill E. With thyme and dill F. Too late to enjoy G. On Blueberry Hill
15. Before Robin Williams, Peter Pan was played by.... A. Clark Gable B. Mary Martin C. Doris Day D. Errol Flynn E. Sally Fields F. Jim Carey G. Jay Leno
16. Name the Beatles... A. John, Steve, George, Ringo B. John, Paul, George, Roscoe C. John, Paul, Stacey, Ringo D. Jay, Paul, George, Ringo E. Lewis, Peter, George, Ringo F. Jason, Betty, Skipper, Hazel G. John, Paul, George, Ringo
17. I wonder, wonder, who. A. Who ate the leftovers? B. Who did the laundry? C. Was it you? D. Who wrote the book of love? E. Who I am? F. Passed the test? G. Knocked on the door?
18. I'm strong to the finish... A. Cause I eats my broccoli B. Cause I eats me spinach C. Cause I lift weights D. Cause I'm the hero E. And don't you forget it F. Cause Olive Oyl loves me G. To outlast Bruto
19. When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today A. Smile, you're on Candid Camera B. Smile, you're on Star Search C. Smile, you won the lottery D. Smile, we're watching you E. Smile, the world sees you F. Smile, you're a hit G. Smile, you're on TV
20. What do M & M's do? A. Make your tummy happy B. Melt in your mouth, not in your pocket C. Make you fat D. Melt your heart E. Make you popular F. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand G. Come in colors
I would like to share some of Sweden with you again. This is an artist named Thomas Andersson Wij and he is known most for a old time gospel kinda music. It's religious without being so religious that those that are not can't relate (if that makes sense). It's usually very easy going but the message is interesting. This is one of my favorite songs by him because it just gets me thinking of growing up. Everything that we have experienced has formed us into what we are today good or bad. The subject matter is very simple but still profound to me. I don't know if I'm making any sense at all so I will just put the song up and do the lyric translation again. I hope you enjoy.
a windy foot bridge over the motorway big empty fields I hop a wheelie on my way home under the rowan berry sky The child care workers on balconies standing and smoking and watching the sun set over that little little forest that was left in the distance the sound of a soccer match and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me a skateboard ramp in Masonite and that shallow pond There are children everywhere a hole in the fence to the tennis court and that other world The drunk's german shepard look sad out there where they guard the centre Once there was someone that noticed an angel land amongst the doves on the roof of the bank and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me all stories have a beginning every stream have it's spring and who can say that I am free from what has happen before I carry a whole world within me I carry a whole world within me There is a time that is so new, that even concrete is beautiful I stand up high on a mountain and I see the apartment complexes stretch towards the finger of God and it's us that live there that will write the new story but no one is saying anything about what it would be about and why we are alive and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me all stories have a beginning everyone has their own song and who can say that I am completely free of that which has happened before I carry a whole world within me I carry a whole world within me and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me and I carry it within me I carry a whole world within me
phew, his lyrics were quite difficult to translate. There are alot of references to growing up in Stockholm so not everything translated so well. plus I'm not great at translation to begin with, so I hope you get the basic understanding of the song. So please enjoy.
I received this in an email a few days ago and I've been debating posting it ever since. On the one hand, it is very supportive of our troops, and it has a hell of a beat; on the other hand, its lyrics are quite brutal (as is war). You've been warned:
Every Wednesday, Madame Zoltar responds to your queries and comments in her blog, Dear Madame Zoltar. Are the stars in your favor? What to do with that 401K? Find out by sending your questions and thoughts to: email@example.com
"The famed Bald Eagles from Decorah, Iowa are back on their nest and ready to start a new family! World famous and live streamed via the internet by the Raptor Resource Center, anyone can view the parents raise their eaglets from egg to fledglings from the comfort of their homes. Using infrared cameras and microphones, the eagles can be seen around the clock during the nesting season, which starts in January or February and runs till June."
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OUR DISCLAIMER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
This website exists for entertainment purposes only. The reader is responsible for discerning the validity of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events or people. The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of JT Irregulars. This site may contain adult content and if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.
Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone. Users are encouraged to USE DISCERNMENT and do their own follow up research while reading and posting on this website. JT Irregulars reserves the right to make changes to, corrections and/or remove entirely at any time posts made on this website without notice. In addition, JT Irregulars disclaims any and all liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of a post on this website.
This site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. You should not assume that this site is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose which you have in mind when using it. In no event shall JT Irregulars be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this site or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this site.
Some events depicted in certain posting and threads on this website may be fictitious and any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental. Some other articles may be based on actual events but which in certain cases incidents, characters and timelines have been changed for dramatic purposes. Certain characters may be composites, or entirely fictitious. We do not discriminate against the mentally ill!
Administrators may close an account, remove any post or comment and cancel author accounts as they, alone, deem necessary. You may contact the administration at firstname.lastname@example.org to report inappropriate use or to ask for the removal of specific material. The administration retains the final decision of what content constitutes appropriate use and what content is displayed.
Fair Use Notice: This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.