Dear City of Racine Alderpersons, Straight outta Chiraq - no different than RACINE! Black Chicagoans Blast “Con Man” Mayor (Cory Mason) OOPS! Emanuel Amid Record Shooting Spree, Ask Trump For Help 77 people were shot last week in Chicago, 9 fatally, but the rate of shootings has accelerated aggressively today as ‘HeyJackass‘ reports “30 shot in 3 hours is the most shot in the least amount of time we’ve recorded in 5+ years. The previous record was July 4-5, 2016 w/ 29 shot in 6 hours.” “Rahm Emanuel is a con man. His whole job is to keep black folks divided,” one man told Fox News’ Gianno Caldwell, who covered the march. One woman said Thursday that Emanuel “doesn’t care about anybody” except his own neighborhood and his own family, while another woman said Emanuel seems to care more about illegal immigrants in the city. “African-Americans, we’re citizens, and our ancestors built this country,” she told Caldwell, whose younger brother survived a shooting last year that killed his best friend. Rev. Ira Acree, one of the organizers of Thursday’s protest, said residents are tired of the “tale of two cities,” where one area is thriving and others are crippled by poverty and gang violence. And finally, in the most shocking twist in today’s divided nation, it is interesting to see Democratic leaders in Chicago calling for President Trump to involve the National Guard. State Rep. La Shawn Ford, a Democrat who represents the West Side of Chicago, called on President Trump to help the city. “Not everyone believes Chicago is a Trump-free zone. If he’s serious about helping the people … I accept his help. We can’t turn any help away,” said Ford, adding that seniors and children need to have safe streets and federal authorities need to help the local police. See the post; https://arrestrecordsofracinewipublicofficials.wordpress.com/2018/08/06/chiraq-leads-racine-follows-black-chicagoans-blast-con-man-mayor-cory-mason-oops-emanuel-amid-record-shooting-spree-ask-trump-for-help/ The (John) Dickert Disaster has only become worse - as the Mason Dynamic Duo continue to destroy Racine. Time for Cory and Rebecca to resign and go back to Brooklyn. See also - Holmes vs Wahlen - The Plaintiffs in THOMAS J. HOLMES, et al., v. JOHN DICKERT, et al., Case No. 14-CV-208 have responded to the Defendants Motion to Dismiss and the next course of action rests with the Defendants, who have 14 days to respond. Should the Defendants choose not to respond in writing, the Court may move to oral arguments, or make a decision on the Motions. Almost forgotten, is that the Racine County Circuit Court, in a decision upheld by the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, already ruled that Thomas J. Holmes right to due process was violated by The City of Racine, City of Racine Common Council, City of Racine Public Safety and Licensing Committee and Kurt Whalen; in an unlawful act that also deprived Thomas Holmes to the use of his private property, business, and the ability to provide a living for his Family and himself. See: State of Wisconsin Court of Appeals Case No. 2011AP2282. https://www.wicourts.gov/ca/opinion/DisplayDocument.pdf?content=pdf&seqNo=87966 Sincerely, Tim & Cindy.
Wind Point begins administrator/clerk search
1 hour ago