Thursday, September 8, 2011

Should City Hall be Allowed to Have Burglar Bars?

They already do. But new businesses opening up in the most dangerous parts of the city are not allowed to protect themselves.

Vote here:


Toad said...

Those would be called decorative screens. LOL Anyhow, "It's do as I say, not do as I do"

OrbsCorbs said...

I know they'd be called "decorative," but they're a lot thicker than screens. No one is going to kick in or cut one of those easily.

There's an interesting comment on the Racine Uncovered site about workers in the basement of City Hall and the uncertainty of where the keys are to open those gates in case of fire.