The Dark Bailout
Wish I had thought of this one!
News, Videos, and More from the City of Racine, the State of Wisconsin, the USA, & the World
This is too crazy; I may need to boil some eggs just to try it...
1. Cover the eggs with water and boil on low for about 12 minutes
2. Cool the eggs by placing them in cold water with 1 teaspoon of baking soda and ice. The baking soda raises the pH level and reduces adherence. If you choose not to use baking soda, be sure to move the eggs into cold water with plenty of ice immediately after boiling
3. Crack the top of the egg and remove a small piece
4. Crack the bottom (wide end) of the egg and remove a small piece
5. Hold the egg in your hand and blow vigorously into the narrow end of the egg, which will expel it out the wide end
Doesn’t get much easier than that! Just be ready to catch it when it comes out…
From WISN12ABC : A Racine man posted a video to Facebook during a traffic stop, claims police threw something in his backseat CALEDONIA, Wi...