PHOENIX (AP) — Jrue Holiday’s steal and alley-oop pass to Giannis Antetounmpo for a dunk sealed a wild Game 5 and gave the Milwaukee Bucks a 123-119 victory over the Phoenix Suns.
Antetokounmpo had 32 points, nine rebounds and six assists. Khris Middleton added 29 points and Holiday had 27 points and 13 assists. Booker had 40 points for the Suns.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- 'It's Really Inspiring': Sheryl Crow Shares Love Of Bucks With TMJ4
- How The Milwaukee Bucks Got Their Nickname In 1968
- 'Buck Moon' Coming Day After Game 7 Of NBA Finals
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
The Bucks shot their way out of an early 16-point hole but then won it by making a huge defensive play for the second straight game.
They can win their first title since 1971 in Milwaukee on Tuesday night.