As AC constantly points out, most of what you see is fake and manufactured. That includes many, if not most, of the conservative media celebrities. Ben Shapiro was obviously manufactured, having been forced on conservatives since he was an abused little boy, but the mechanism wasn't quite so obvious with a lot of other conservative talking heads. Fortunately, National Justice has been digging into their backgrounds.
They're prominent guests on Fox, they lead "grassroots" rallies, they write columns at The Blaze, they are keynote speakers at CPAC, a few were even used to blackmail perceived enemies of Israeli interests -- and they all got their start as actors and models at the same Israeli-owned talent agency.
These up and coming conservative superstars appear to have had or currently still have active profiles up at shadowy Israeli-born pornographer Ami Shafrir's Explore Talent, National Justice can report.
So far, National Justice has identified the following household names in the world of Republican Party politics as being actors or models featured for hire on the site in the last ten years:
1) Candace Owens -- who began producing professional conservative content months after launching her Explore Talent profile in 2017.
2) Congresswoman Lauren Boebert -- participated in the site's gallery contest in 2011, two years before opening up the "Shooters Grill" restaurant that brought her national fame and helped catapult her political career.
3) Tomi Lahren -- a familiar face throughout conservative media. She has previously worked at The Blaze and served on Donald Trump's PAC alongside Rudy Giuliani. She currently works as a contributor for Fox News.
4) Mellissa Carone -- Rudy Giuliani's star witness in his election fraud lawsuit last December. She is currently running for office in Michigan.
5) Scott Presler -- a homosexual conservative influencer, often spotted leading rallies in the run up to Trump's election. Presler spoke at CPAC 2020.
6) Emma DiGiovine -- the Fox News assistant who Jesse Waters left his wife for.
7) Anna Khait and Tarah Price -- Two women hired by private intelligence operatives to seduce and blackmail National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster after Jewish mega donors Sheldon Adelson and Robert Mercer complained to Trump that he wasn't sufficiently pro-Israel.
There will be more exposed in a similar manner, because none of them are legitimate. All you have to do is listen to them talk to recognize that none of them have an original thought in their heads. Anytime you see someone who is superficially intelligent and verbally skilled but lacking in analytical depth or any apparent sense of curiosity, you can be relatively confident that they are a manufactured persona who is essentially an actor playing the part.
If you recognized the name Tarah Price, yes, she's the same woman who tried to establish herself amidst the Dread Ilk some years ago. We've known that this community has been under surveillance and infiltrated by various organizations for over a decade, but it's still interesting to see past conclusions about particular individuals confirmed.
Only Robin Vos is missing......